Friday, January 7, 2011

J G Melon's


What can I say, I'm working on a number of different things right now and I'm finding it very difficult to keep up with the drawing side of things. I will get back to this as soon as possible and I'm working on something for tomorrow right now, as for this, it's a part of the bar project but in retrospect I don't really dig this bar that much. It's a little new for my tastes and perhaps a little twee. Back to the drawing board and thanks for your patience with me. I will be back soon.

4 comments:

Berit said...

I like it:)
Have a nice weekend:)

Hans Jenssen Illustration said...

Dude, glad you warned me. Certainly won't be going there next time I'm in town...

JFR said...

Brilliant!

http://draworkindof.blogspot.com/

Something Different said...

Lush greens!