Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Other One


This was the other drawing I did at the Cradle Of Aviation whilst on a caricature gig about two weeks ago. We were stuck in a hanger and had a brief moment of quite whilst dinner was served so I was able to get this much done. I know it's valentines day but nobody tells me when to get romantic. Fortunately Angie agrees with this sentiment so I get away with it. I'm romantic on the other 364 days of the year and take this one off. Have fun, good people of the world.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...You are a clever one you are. Happy Valentine's Day to a very talented guy and his understanding wife.

Stephen Gardner said...

Thanks Sheila, and the same to you, I hope you are having a great day.

Munich Newman said...

This too is a great sketch.

I bet Angie is just glad you didn't want to combine Valentines Day with a sketch of your wife.

So, I guess the 15th Feb. is Stevie's New Years Day when it comes to Love?

I agree with Hans.

Stephen Gardner said...

Yes I'm ready for love today. Hans is right on this one too.

Munich Newman said...

Reckon Hans fell asleep on the job...

Stephen Gardner said...

He'd better have some kind of letter excusing him from duty.